Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bolline Babies Update

WOW, that's pretty much all I can think of to describe the neatest sight today. I volunteered to help Hope Pregnancy Center with its ultrasound training and I got to spend a lot of time watching my little ones on a big tv screen. It was also special because I got to bring my mom and sis with me to see them too. It's been over 4 weeks since I saw them last and MY have they grown. They now look completely like little babies and have such long skinny arms and legs which they kicked and flipped and waved all about.

We could see their profiles so well and they are just beautiful. They are positioned bunk bed style, lying one on top of the other. They are right on schedule and seem very content in their little world. They even put their little heads together for a while, like they are already planning to be mischievious together once they arrive =-).

A= 13w 2d, 149 bpm, 7.8cm

B= 13w 1d, 159 bpm, 7.2cm

They asked me to come back in 2 weeks and allow them to train some more and of course I was more than happy to oblige. I'll try to post some of the pics once they get scanned.

2 comments:

Krajca Family said...

Very cool! Your babies all ready look very beautiful (or handsome...). I'll call you soon about dinner plans!

Dana & Shawn said...

Thanks for letting me come. It was fun to see my nieces or nephews or both. They are beautiful and it was such a neat experience.