Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh My

I just noticed that my hit counter has gone over 100,000. WOW, I'm totally speechless. Thank you to everyone that visits, cares and especially those that pray for Adam & Andrew and our family. We have really been blessed by so much support along this journey and God has truly used you in our lives and has poured out His grace upon us.

Please sign our guestbook today, just select the button on the "slide.com" image. It would be especially cool if you upload a picture, it's very easy to do. If you are a regular visitor but have never introduced yourself I would love it if you would take a moment and "de-lurk" if you feel so obliged today. I save each and every comment so that one day I can show the boys all the love and support that surrounded them in their earliest days. Thanks for being here!

"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you"
Philippians 1:3


8 comments:

Lynn said...

Checking in to see how you're doing and to let you know that I'm praying!
And you asked for it! I my pic breaks your computer it ain't my fault!
1 Corinthians 2:2, 5: For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified...That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! Those precious videos of Adam's DaDa & Andrew's jumping are sooooooooooooooo precious!
Blessings,
Sandra H.

Allison said...

That is way too cool! Good luck on your trip this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Lynn said...

I rarely look down at counters...but look at it now! It's almost up to 101,000 already! Shows how much your boys are loved!

The title of one of my all time favorite hymns is "I'm But a Stranger Here, Heaven is My Home." Oh how true! Know that I'm here praying!
Romans 8:17-18 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey! I have been checking out your blog since Rebecca pointed to it regarding the March of Dimes. When I saw you at the reunion, I had no idea what all you have been through with your boys! Wow, you are an inspiration! I read your recent blog, about it still stings, what a powerful entry!!! I can't imagine how you do it all! Take Care!....Sara Morgan:-)

JWS said...

We had twin boys born at 26 week gestation on Dec 1, 2008. I just found your blog, so I have some reading to do. I think it will be helpful to compare experiences since you are exactly 2 years ahead of us. I hope you boys are doing well and wish you all health and happiness

Heather said...

Hi, it's Heather (the nurse) :) I was thinking about y'all today, so I searched my email for your blog address. I've now saved it to my favorites. It's so good to see the boys doing so well. Time is really flying!! Your family is so cute! I would love to walk with y'all...I just have to see what time my nephew's baptism is that day. I'll let you know as soon as I know. Hope to see you soon!

Heather

Anonymous said...

This comment is just to say how incredible you and your family are.... you give me such hope for my little guy. God Bless and thanks