Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We've done more celebrating this year than we have in several years. On Thursday we had Valentine's Banquet for our MOPS group and then last night we got to drop the kids off at a local church while for a Parent's Night Out so we met up with some friends for dinner at a nice restaurant that's semi-new that we've been wanting to check out. Then today we went to the Aggie Women's Basketball BTHO Breast Cancer Event. Afterwards we celebrated my sister's birthday with the whole family at the ranch. In spite of my ear, I've been able to enjoy this weekend. The nausea got better fortunately. My ear still hasn't cleared and I feel pretty deaf but I haven't been in any bad pain except when I lay down or blow my nose (yowzer, that hurt!). So we'll see how the next 48 hours go.

I bought the boys some new swimsuits while I was in CO. They loved trying them on, especially their first flip flops!




One of the special things I let them do on the weekends is take baths in our big bathtub. They say "I Sweeeming" and "Hot-TUB" when we do this, very funny.

If you're happy and you know it say Amen: "Amen!"

We have some construction projects going on here at home and the kids are loving getting to play in the dirt pile, a.k.a. "Tall Tall Mountain"







On Thursday the boys had a Valentine's Party with the classmates at school



Bubble Bath Fun!

Is it just me or does Andrew look like Princess Leia in this one?

Mr. Blue Eyes




Is that a Polar Bear?

I have to document this photo because I've never seen my dad or husband wear pink before (and probably won't ever again). But I think they look good in pink!!

At the ranch

"Ride????"


These pants are size 12 months (Adam is in 24m-2T normally) but for some reason these pants from last year fit them perfect and we've gotten 2 years use out of them!
Happy Birthday Aunt Dana!

Yay, balloon!!

"Canny, Canny, Canny!!!"
Look how big my little Cupids are this year!!!

Compared to the same time last year in 2007

And two years ago when we brought them home from the NICU (Andrew on Valentine's and Adam 2 days later)


It's hard to believe it's been 2 WHOLE YEARS since we brought them home from the hospital. What a journey it has been. We are so blessed and I am one proud Mama!!! I love all three of my sweet boys.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Well of course those boys are going to need baths in the "big" tub (and I'm jealous! I want me one of those!) if they're playing around in all that dirt! Those were big dirt piles!
Praying right now!
Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

So cute! Love all the bubble pictures! Sounds and looks like you all had a great week. I hope you are feeling better today.

Whitney said...

Lindsey - that is so funny about those pants! We have them too and ours are size 24 months. Beckett wears 3T and they STILL fit him! I actually put pictures of him on my blog tonight in those same pants. I guess they were worth the money considering how much use we got out of them! Glad you are feeling better.

cat said...

Great pictures and great day - wish we had something like a parent's night out at church!

Hope your ear gets better soon.

The Synnott's said...

two years... crazy huh! they are doing so great. LOVE the flip flops

Christi said...

Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing! It looks like y'all had a wonderful weekend. And I'm glad you aren't in pain, but I hope you regain your hearing soon!