Monday, March 16, 2009

Road Trip

First off, a big THANK YOU to all those angels out there that have helped move us a little closer to our goal! We are so thankful!

We had a really fun weekend with a little Spring Break road trip. We went to visit our friends Spencer & Natalie in Fort Worth and got to make a trip to the FW Zoo as well as meet up with some good friends for dinner and drinks.

If you live in Texas and haven't been to the Fort Worth Zoo, you should definitely check it out. It's one of the best/nicest Zoo's I've ever visited and all of us had a really great time. They are still talking about the choo choo train ride!






Adam checks out the Beautiful Tiger

This tiger is majestic and knows it!


This Mama Lion was gorgeous as were her cubs

Ibex


Adam told Natalie "I see you Pretty". What a little flirt! Watch out Spencer!

Aren't they cute?

Choo Choo Train


Andrew was having fun playing on the porch while Adam took a siesta




A Night out with Friends!!


The boys were exhausted on the ride home after their fun weekend.

Not too tired to be silly!


The boys had fun trying on their new "cool" hats
(my 2 yr olds don't still drink out of bottles, after being gone all weekend we were out of clean toddler cups LOL)


Thanks Spencer & Natalie for a fun weekend!!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh these are great! I liked the white tiger the best! Looked like he really wanted to say hi, too!
Always here praying!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lala00 said...

I used to go to the Ft. Worth zoo every summer and my grandmother always took us on the train. What a fun time for your boys! I hope to take mine there someday.

Christi said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! We're thinking of taking a small, in-state trip this summer and someone else suggested the FW zoo. It definitely seems worth checking out! Thanks for sharing!

hallegracesmama said...

How fun! We were just there today and it was SO crowded!

Lynn said...

Praying!
Isaiah 26:2-3 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Isaiah 55:6-7 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Prayer Bears
My email address

AKat said...

I love the zoo pictures! I get paid next week and plan to help out with your goal. It won't be a lot, but hopefully it'll help! I wish I could walk with y'all, but I think that's a little impossible this year!!!

Aimee said...

Love all the new pics, Andrew's shoes look great! So happy to hear he's walking so well with them. And happy to hear they did well with their tubes. Drew got his at 15 motnhs and did so much better with them. :) You know if I was closer, I'd definitely join your M of D team!!!