Monday, March 30, 2009

1 of 3 new posts: Taking My Blog Hostage for March for Babies

I'm following the lead of my friends the Guinn Triplets by taking my blog Hostage as a fundraiser for the March of Dimes' March for Babies.

This means you have until this Friday at noon before I take my blog private for the ENTIRE month of April. Everyone that donates at least $5 to our team or signs up to walk on our team, will be sent an email giving them access to the blog. If you've already donated, don't worry you will be included automatically. Unless you are the one that mailed me a check and I don't have your email address, in that case send me a comment with it and I'll keep it private.

In exchange for your donation, not only will you get access to the blog but I promise to update it frequently with plenty of pictures of my double trouble duo.

Go here to donate. It's safe secure and easy, they accept all major credit cards and you can even pay with Paypal.

Please help us raise money for this very worthy cause. Let's prove that even during a recession, Saving Babies matters and that people still care. With your help I know we can far surpass our goal.

THANK YOU ;-)!!!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray in Seattle!
Psalms 27:1, 4-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Prayer Bears
My email address

Perri said...

This should be interesting. Glad I already donated :)

Tabatha said...

Yea! I donated! I was planning to donate at some point but you just helped stop my procrastinating!

Christi said...

Glad I'm already signed up to walk! :-) Hope this helps you reach your goal!!!

Megan said...

I donated! :)

Lathan, Lauren & Logan said...

I love it!!!

Blogging could get expensive if all of the preemie blogs go hostage!

Isn't it amazing how fast the "little" donations add up. I think its so neat that so many people are getting involved...YAY!

The Guinn Triplets love Adam and Andrew, too and will be sending their donation soon (my paypal account is acting up at the moment).

Take care and have a great week :)