Monday, March 09, 2009

We love March!!!!

March is starting off to be a really great month so far! We've been getting to enjoy a lot of time out doors at the park & ranch. We swam (sort of), went on a boat ride, road on the Gator and Ranger and relaxed by the firepit. We got a sweet visit from Gammaw and Aunt Amy in which we spent some time at The Bounce. Aunt Amy & Gammaw are so much fun, they got right in there with us and jumped and did the slides. The boys had a blast!
The boys are so fortunate to have so much wonderful family that love them so much!










I love this one!







The boys look like little super heroes or muscle men in the swim suits


Adam has a giant goose-egg from running into a door


The boys haven't stopped talking about their boat ride. "Daddy, Boat" "Drive Boat" "Fun Boat"


This water was ice cold so we moved to the hottub pretty quickly





This is Andrew's cute new thing he does when you ask him where somebody is.

My sweet niece Kate is an angel!

Anyone who knows Andrew knows that he LOVES babies so he was thrilled to get to hold baby Kate for the first time.


I love this picture too. Here's Kenny & Reagan fishing on an island. How do you think he got out there?


Phew, it was exhausting to upload all those picture so I hope you enjoy them! Have a great week!

8 comments:

The Synnott's said...

looks like march is treating you well. we are having a blast too! love all the pics.. too adorable

Toddler Tales said...

Looks like fun! Kate IS a cutie! We'll be in TX in May - lets plan to get together!

Beth said...

Don't you love this weather?! I'm so glad ya'll are enjoying it too.

Lynn said...

Still can't believe that's your back yard! And THAT's the hottub? You are so blessed!
Continuing to pray!
2 Timothy 1:8-10 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Prayer Bears
My email address

Adam and Andrew said...

Lynn, I wish that were my house/backyard but that's Granny & Pa's house. But you are right, we are very blessed indeed. =-)

Tina said...

Looks so fun! I wish Indiana weather was that nice in March. By the way. I love Aunt Amy and gramma's socks!

Lynn said...

I can't imagine anything more comforting than the knowledge that the Lord is holding our hand! Know I'm praying!
Psalms 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Prayer Bears
My email address