Thursday, April 02, 2009

Blown Away!

WOW, I've been completely blown away by the generosity of our readers. Today we hit our goal of $2,000 and since the March for Babies is still a month away I decided to raise our goal another $500. I think we can get there!! You guys are AWESOME!

Here's how this is going to work. Sometime tomorrow I'm going to take the blog down while I prepare to send invites out to those who donated or joined our team so they can enjoy premium access to all things Adam & Andrew plus 9 adorable puppy dogs for the month of April. You don't want to miss out!! In honor of the March of Dimes, I'm going to be doing a series of posts on things I'm thankful for and how God has answered specific prayers for our little ones and I will have lots of new pictures to share.

I'm going to move the existing blog to a new temporary address and then at this current location I'll put up another page explaining what's going on and a link to the new page so if anyone only checks the blog every so often they won't be confused when they can't get on.

You guys are amazing, we raised over $700 in only a few short days! Even the smallest of donations really do add up, every dollar counts!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds complicated to me but whatever works for you!
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 91:1-4 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Prayer Bears
My email address

DJones said...

Hope I made the cut! Looks like I was right at the wire... Good Luck!!