Monday, April 06, 2009

Busy Day

My doctor's appt went really well today because my awesome doctor got us in and out really quickly. They did three biopsies, it'll be a week or so before I hear back on them. She didn't seem to worried about them so I'm not either. I was accidently electrocuted during the procedure, my feet were touching something metal when they used that tool that burns your skin so you won't bleed and I got shocked pretty good. OUCH! But it was mainly bad because just so unexpected.

Then I had a laser treatment done on the site of my wide local excision from my last melanoma which left a really bad keloid scar. Now my chest is black and singed, hopefully it will help break up the scar some this time. They want to do it again in a month but I'm not sure I want to do that again so soon, it stings!!

After the doctor appt, my mom and I got to eat a lunch at Pappasito's and do a little shopping.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

My incision from a gallbladder surgery many eons ago is about an inch wide...am thinkin' it's just going to stay that way! Doesn't sound like too much fun to have anything done about it!
Glad you survived the treatment! Can't believe they did't make sure you weren't touching metal!
You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Perri said...

Ouch about the shock! Praying all the tests results come back negative.

Carey said...

Im glad to hear your drs visit went well.