Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun with the Fergies

Thanks to our friends John & Heather for inviting our family over for dinner. Adam & Andrew had a blast playing with their 5 awesome kiddos. The Ferguson's & I go way back, they were my youth leaders when I was a freshman in high school and even chauffeured my first date & I to the homecoming dance! They are currently raising support to go to Canada for a church plant project in Calgary.

Adam & Andrew thought they were pretty cool getting to eat with the big kids

Adam was so excited to play "hockeyball-game" with all the kids





What a great group of kids!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Glad today was so much better than yesterday!
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 91:9-12 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Prayer BearsMy email address