Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter!! I'm so thankful that Christ died for sinners like me and that through him we have new life. Thank you Jesus for suffering what should have been mine.

The puppies are 12 days old and yesterday we noticed that almost all of them are starting to open their eyes. You can see their sweet eyes peeking out at you. I love to just watch them sleep. They seem so relaxed, especially this chocolate male. He is always sleeping on his back with a smile on his face. Too funny! I'm not able to keep them all straight but he stands out so I cleverly refer to him as "The Big Fat Male". I hope that doesn't hurt his feelings ;-). If I were to keep a boy, it would be him (but we are not considering a boy at this point). He's pretty chill and sweet.


The boys had fun playing at their twin friends Hudson & Jackson's house earlier this week. They are all such sweet boys and seem to always have a good time together. They actually get along pretty well for two year olds. Adam & Andrew also love to check out all their fun toys and their adorable baby brother Greyson.



"Kiss da Baby Greyson"

2 comments:

Grammy Jane said...

I enjoyed the "puppy" pictures and those of two sets of twins (one which belongs to me) playing together. I especially liked the one of Greyson being kissed. You really take good pictures!

Carey said...

Happy Easter!