Thursday, April 09, 2009

Impromptu Bluebonnet Pictures

I guess I'm a slacker mom because by now every last one of my friends has taken gorgeous family pictures all dressed up sitting in the bluebonnets. I just hadn't gotten around to it and I know the bluebonnets will be disappearing soon, so I was relieved to get an impromptu session in just in case it doesn't happen otherwise.

We were taking a walk with my parents when we happened across a little patch so I did what any frazzled mom would do, I tossed my boys out into it and snapped some quick shots. I wouldn't want them to look back when they are grown and feel neglected that they are the only Texas raised kiddos that don't have annual bluebonnet pictures. (although I don't think our family did it one single time that I can recall ;-)

Please disregard the fact that my children are wearing their pajamas in these pictures ;-). Desperate times call for desperate measures, people!









The rest of these pictures really aren't in the bluebonnets much because the boys got bored of that quickly, so these are just random spring time roadside pajama photos ;-)



3 comments:

Christi said...

Pajamas or not, the colors they are wearing are great for bluebonnet pictures! :-) Very nice impromptu photos!

Amy said...

Absolutely adorable even with the pj's.....I think they are just perfect! Have a great day. God Bless

DJones said...

They look great! So they are comfy and happy. Who doesn't wish they could stay in jammies?