Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meeting Ben

Adam & Andrew were thrilled to meet their new cousin Ben and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before they are all best buds. They thought he was pretty cool and can't wait until he is big enough to play with them. Adam kept saying "Happy to you . . . Ben" which means "Happy Birthday to you, Ben"!


Giving him sweet kisses on his little hat

Double kisses


So far Ben is relaxed and content

Dana has taken to motherhood like an old pro, I think helping me with the twins over the last two years has paid off. She is a natural!

What an adorable family!!

Dana has had a picture perfect c-section experience. She and Ben got to come home yesterday, after only spending two nights in the hospital! What a blessing!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

She was only in TWO DAYS with a c-section? That's crazy! My quickest was a Wed to Sat...they really kick people out way too soon these days!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 119:49-50 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
Prayer BearsMy email address