Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More On Easter Sunday

I took pictures on Easter from two different cameras so they got a bit mixed up during uploading and are not all in order. We had a wonderful Easter, we got to spend time with both our families, and most importantly we got to worship our Savior who was resurrected and reigns on high!

I just loved seeing my guys in their snazzy Easter outfits. Here they are holding hands, so cute!


Daddy's Side of Our Family

Our family of four

I love Andrew's smile in this one
Are they sweet or what?

Daddy's boys


I'm basking in the sweetness of baby girl Kate






Everyone always tells me what good picture takers my boys are, but what you don't know is that right now Andrew does this in about every one so I have to take 10 pictures to get 1 good one.

Another shot of Daddy's Side of the Fam

Cousins!









Easter 2009 has come and gone but we are left with wonderful memories to cherish!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

And wonderful photos to keep those memories fresh!
Praying that the Lord will always be with you no matter what the future holds.
Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour...
Prayer BearsMy email address

The Synnott's said...

love their outfits...