Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Outdoor Days






I'm so proud of Andrew, he's pretty much running these days!



I'm so mad at myself, we went to the splashpad for the first time this season and I forgot my camera. Adam had a blast running through the water sprayers and fountains, and jumping in the puddles. He would throw his arms up and scream with glee. It was too funny. No surprise that Andrew wouldn't get anywhere near the water. He LOVES the pool and the bath but he does not do spraying water. I'm not sure if it's the noise but he hates it.

Towards the end, it started getting windy and sprinkling and the kids were shivering. When we finally dragged Adam out of there he was practically purple and his teeth were chattering. It was starting to rain and we had a long walk to get to our car so we threw all the kids into my friend Rebecca's stroller and made a run for it. It stopped raining about when we got back to the cars. Andrew now thinks the basket is where he should always get to ride!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm sure you'll go again and they boys will have just as much fun...and you'll remember your camera!
Praying right now!
Psalms 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Emma, Georgia, Erica & Daniel said...

Sounds like so much fun!! We miss ya'll and are sad we won't make the walk this weekend, but we will hopefully see you soon!! We will be thinking about ya'll Saturday!! Oh and the puppies are soooo cute!

DJones said...

We have that ride on tractor. Brandon loved it. He's way to big for now. We bring it out when my nephew visits. Playing in the fountains sounds like so much fun! If only we could get rid of this rain!