Thursday, April 30, 2009

Water Babies

Kids sure have a different tolerance for water temperature than us adults. I could barely put my toes in but Adam & Andrew splashed and played as if the chilly water was downright pleasant. But don't worry, I was close by in my shorts and barefeet ready and willing to dive in and fish them out if they stepped off the ledge into deeper water. I need to get the boys scheduled for their water survival refresher course here pretty soon as we will probably be spending more and more time in the water.










2 comments:

Toddler Tales said...

Looks like fun! We're signed up for our refreshers during our trip to Austin! Let's plan a time to get together!

Your interview was awesome! So amazing to hear the boys' story again. God is so wonderful!! :-)

Love Ya!

Ashley said...

They are to cute, love their swim outfits! They need to slow down, growing so fast! Enjoy!

Blessings,
Ashley