Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

A VERY Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! For all those that are longing to hold a baby in your arms, know that you are not alone, hang in there and know that God has a plan for you. I feel most blessed to be a mama and I never take it for granted. Every difficult moment and painful tear shed to get to this point has been more than worth it.

Being a Mom is the hardest job I've ever done and only now do I understand and appreciate all that my own mother has done for me. Thanks Mom!

Thank you Andrew & Adam & Kenny for making me a Mama, I'm happier than I ever expected or imagined I could be. Every day is a precious gift and every sweet smile, hug and laugh is worth more to me than gold.



We got to spend time with cousin Ben today. Here he is all snuggled up in his carrier.

So Precious!!







Here are some pictures from a play group a while back that I never got around to posting. Two year old social dynamics are interesting and exhausting to navigate but they are sure cute!







Notice Adam sitting in time out in the background.






Andrew is trying out some new therapies to hopefully help his spacticity in the left side of his body. He's wearing a weighted vest and an arm wrap. And is supposed to do this about an hour a day.





Wednesdays are "Adam Days" when he gets to spend special time with me while Andrew is at school. After biblestudy we went with Lauren & Blake to Gatti's and Adam had a great time checking out the world of coin operated amusements.





Adam has started showing interest in something other than "hockey-ball-game" (basketball) and has really enjoyed hitting things with his bat. Here Daddy is giving him a lesson in swinging.




I stole this one from Aunt Dana's blog but I couldn't help but share our March for Babies smallest team member. We missed you at the walk Ben but we understand it's hard work being a newborn!

And while I'm stealing pictures, I had to share this one from my brother of my niece Kate the flying lady bug super hero. Cracks me up every time I see it!!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!

6 comments:

Lathan, Lauren & Logan said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

And oh my goodness...that last picture is PRICELESS!!

Emmy is turning 2 this week so we'll be at her party this weekend and will miss the NICU reunion...BOO!!!

Hope you guys have a fantastic week :)

Lynn said...

Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stopping by to let you know I'm praying!
Isaiah 12:2-3 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 40:11-13 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me. Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Aubrey Layne said...

Oh my goodness, that last photo! Aubrey would freak out...she is definately a timid little one. So fun though!

Lynn said...

When I read this passage and it speaks of enemies, my thoughts are that they aren't just people, but can also be applied to horrible diseases and even death. Know that I'm praying!
2 Samuel 22:2-4 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Mrs. Dwiggins said...

Happy {late} Mother's Day!