Saturday, May 09, 2009

Introducing Bailey

When Reagan's puppies were born my heart fluttered when I saw that one yellow puppy be born. It was so neat that out of 2 chocolate parents, and 10 puppies, there was one little lone recessive yellow puppy. But I learned that the stud dog owner's were going to choose this pup so I tried to distance myself from her and not get attached. Well by a twist of fate, they decided they wanted a male puppy and not a female, so we are getting to keep little miss yellow after all and we are naming her Bailey.

So here is Sweet Baby Bailey shortly after she was born:


Adam & Andrew think she's pretty great and she seems to be a very sweet and laid back little lady so far. We are so excited. So now we have 6 adorable chocolate labs available if you know of anyone that is interested, please let me know!

And now nearly 6 weeks later, she has grown so FAST!!





We went to the neighborhood pool twice this week and I have a feeling we'll be there a lot over the next few months. Here are some pics of the boys sporting some "cool hair" at the pool.





Lounging after a swim with Kaylie & Connor

The boys



3 comments:

Mountain Girl said...

Congrats on Bailey! :-) What a sweet girl! We are adding to our family with a buff cocker spaniel named Sather. He comes home a week from Sunday.

Lynn said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lindsey! Know it will be an amazing day for you!
Love the puppy! What a special one...so glad you get to keep her!
And I LOVE the pool pics and the hairdos!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Whitney said...

Adorable puppy! There is nothing cuter than a lab puppy (besides babies of course!). Hope you had a great Mother's Day.