Friday, May 01, 2009

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

We're Back!!!!



"Thank You" just seems so inadequate. I am truly and forever grateful to every single one of you who helped make our fundraising a major success this year. The March of Dimes is not just another charity to me, it is so much more than that. I look at my children every day and see how they are thriving and how they are here with us and how they LOVE LIFE! And I'm indebted to the March of Dimes for that and I'm so honored to be able to give back to the organization that has given us so much. Thank you for being a part of this journey with us, for loving Adam & Andrew, and for taking the time to care about God's precious children.

And it goes without saying, the ultimate Glory and Praise is unto the Lord.

Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.
So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands.
Psalm 63:3-4

4 comments:

Grammy Jane said...

I LOVE these pictures as a reminder of how much progress your little ones have made. God is good!

Lynn said...

Okay, so back over here now?
Always here praying!
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Aubrey Layne said...

So glad to hear everything went so well! Hopefully next year we can walk with ya'll. Let's get together soon!

Lynn said...

So.....if you're back over here...how come you're not updating over here?
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!!
Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Prayer BearsMy email address