Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Friends & Family

We had so much fun on Friday when our friends Christie & daughter Taylor came to visit. Christie is one of my very best friends all the way back to pre-school. It doesn't matter if it's been 5 months or 5 years since we saw each other last, we always pick back up where we left off. Friendships like that are truly a blessing from God! It was so fun to watch our kids enjoying each other and having baby Ben there too!

On Saturday we drove to Dallas to celebrate my cousin Robbie's graduation from high school. We got to eat a lot of yummy food and hang out with family. Lots of fun!

Ben is such a doll!

Adam, Taylor, & Andrew


Bailey taking her first Ranger ride

Cute Kiddos




So Sweet!

Adam doing the Hokie Pokie at Babe's Chicken in Dallas

What big boys walking through the hotel lobby

I wanna push da button!

First time in a glass elevator or as the boys called it the "elder-gator". Adam said wheee and Andrew looked pretty nervous

Andrew's turn to pull the suitcase

Congratulations Robbie!!

5 comments:

Pilgrim Days said...

I am with Andrew. Glass elder-gators make me nervous too!

Lynn said...

So thankful for the assurance we have in Christ! Praying!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Valerie said...

wow can't believe how much they have grown. soo cute! love your blog;)

Toddler Tales said...

We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Thanks for having us! We love y'all so very much & can't wait to have you up here! Send me some copies of those pictures - they're too cute!

Lynn said...

Know that your family is always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 18:28-30 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Prayer Bears
My email address