Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Remaining CO Pictures

I know I'm a major blog slacker here lately! Here they are at last, the final pictures from our trip to Colorado. Yes, I do realize we've been home for several weeks now!
A Quick Visit to Turquoise Lake


This is what Adam does when you ask him to show you "strong"

Andrew says "I wanna go MY tub" instead of hot tub.


Some more zoo pics. These are from my camera and aren't nearly as pretty as Rachel's that I already posted.








Loving on Baby Abigail


Pictures from our last night in CO. We walked around in Vail Village.




Adam has such a Zest for life!







Andrew was scared of the bear!
That's all folks!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great pics as always!
Here praying for your family!
Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm here praying!
Psalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
Prayer Bears
My email address