Sunday, August 09, 2009

Chalk Talk 2009

Allison & I attended a really fun event put on by the Aggie football coaches and players to raise money for breast cancer. First we ate a nice dinner in the Zone Club ballroom, then we got to tour all the players' facilities and the coaches lead us in running drills in the indoor practice facility. We were quite fierce in our dresses ;-)! Jerrod Johnson, Aggies' starting quarterback and my and Allison's summer personal trainer, serenaded us all accompanied by two other players on guitars. What a great time we had!














Jerrod Johnson entertained us with his vocals:

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Okay, I just have to ask....if you knew you were going there, why would you wear a dress?! Looks like you did great anyway!
Still here, still praying!
Psalms 70:4-5 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
Prayer Bears
My email address

AKat said...

That's awesome!!!
Whoop!
I got a really sweet picture of two little twin blonde boys in the mail yesterday! Thank you! It's now hanging on Neil's bulletin board in his room, in hopes of meeting Adam, Andrew & Ben soon. :)

Kierstyn said...

How fun!!