Friday, September 04, 2009

First Day of School

The boys had their first day of preschool this week. They are in the Tuesday & Thursday Two's Class and have lots of friends in their class and super sweet teachers. We were all three chanting "Yay School Yay School" in the car on the way, maybe wer'e not normal but that's how we like it around here ;-). The boys were not thrilled at being woken up early, as you can tell from the photos below. They had a great day and once we got there, that went in their room and didn't even look back. I tried to kiss them goodbye but they just ignored me, too funny.

I love Andrew's first thing in the morning look he has

So grown up

Does Adam look thrilled or what? Gammaw said Kenny always looked just like this on the first day of school ;-)


Not liking his backpack

Happy to be free of the backpack and to sneak his shoe into the mud


Hudson & Jackson are in our class!

Seeing Double Double


Kaylie is in our class too!

Us moms met at Chili's to celebrate back to school!!

It's going to be a great year!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

TOO CUTE! And great job mom being so strong to let your little ones go off to school. I guess the cheerios helped with that transition. Thanks for the ETSY website. Great idea!

Rachel said...

Great pics!!!!

Lynn said...

Hope their joy of going back to school lasts! They've got a lotta years left! :o)
Continuing to pray!
2 Peter 3:13-14 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

Cute! How did their first day go?

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayers right now!
Psalms 62:5-7 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Prayer Bears
My email address