Sunday, September 27, 2009

Football Season is My Favorite Season

As usual I'm running about a week behind in posting pictures. We took Adam and Andrew to the game last weekend and they had a really good time. Adam was pretty into the game for a two year old and would cheer and yell just like the grownups. Now after this week the Aggies are 3-0 and our friend Jerrod is looking really great. Next week we travel to Dallas to play Arkansas in the new Cowboys Stadium.


The sweetest little pair ever!


"For you Mama!"

Aggie Cousins


All the grandkids minus Kate

Aggies are Number #1

My favorite Adam in the whole wide world!



"I see Mister Jerrod!

Touchdown

Silly Boy, I guess he was excited!



All the Aggie Cousins


We ran into the boys favorite Ms. Sarah




My favorite little men




And here's a cute picture thrown in that Sarah took of the kids with clown faces painted on them at gymnastics for Circus Day!!


Hope you have a blessed week!!

10 comments:

Christi said...

Those are great pictures! I can't wait until I have the chance to take my kiddos to an Aggie game. Way to get them into the excitement early, these are great memories! :-)

Rachel said...

Such adorable pics! I love their little football rompers!

Lynn said...

Glad you had such a good time!
Still praying in Seattle!
Psalms 39:12-13 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were. O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Dana & Shawn said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! Can you email me the cousin pictures?

Team Tanneberger said...

I miss A & M!

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Amanda said...

Please be nice to Arkanas next week. LOL :)

Hugs,
Amnda

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 37:39-40 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Weavers said...

Way to indoctrinate your children!! Love their outfits! Fun memories!

Lynn said...

This was my Daily Bible Verse today. Still here praying!
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Prayer Bears
My email address