Friday, September 25, 2009

Soccer - Sort Of

Adam and Andrew started a beginners soccer program for very young children. There are no teams or games or anything like that. It's mainly learning to listen to the coach and basic soccer skills. Several of our friends are in our class too which is fun. It's hard for my kids to stay focused for very long, especially when the playground is in view and very tempting. But they sure look cute out there!



We look like we are bowling but we are taking "a bowl of ice cream to feed the giant's mouth". Isn't that what all soccer players do?





Adam just kicked it into the goal

Adam, Kai, Benjamin, & Andrew


The boys favorite part was when I let them play in the water puddle to clean the mud off their shoes



4 comments:

Lynn said...

I don't think any kids at that age do more than just fool around...
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 34:4-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Kierstyn said...

That's a good lookin' group of kids!!!

Lynn said...

And how can you resist puddles?
I don't think there's any greater comfort than knowing that the Lord Himself is holding your family up! Always praying!
Psalms 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Meg said...

they look like such big boys!!!