Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Fun

We've really been enjoying the lovely weather here lately, I love Autumn! Here are some pictures from the last week or so of some of the fun fall related activities we've had. We went to a really fun pumpkin painting party


Lots of twins in attendance!




I took the boys to the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins



This was the first year Andrew wasn't terrified of them

Helping Daddy test his new hunting blind

Pictures from our last home football game

All the grandkids together



Hope you are enjoying October as much as we are!

3 comments:

Emma, Georgia, Erica & Daniel said...

We LOVE fall too!! Everybody is growing so much..miss ya'll and hope to catch up a little before Thanksgiving!!

Lynn said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow!
Praying!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Hope Andrew did an amazing job today.
Am here praying for your family!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Prayer Bears
My email address