Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Today was a long but fun day. We watched our beloved Aggies beat Iowa State here at Kyle Field. Before the game we hung out at my brothers house and then walked from there to the stadium. Today's weather was perfect making the jaunt very enjoyable. We also got to stop by the new Aggie Ring sculpture, it's pretty cool! We made it to the stadium early enough to watch the Cavalry ride by, followed by the band, the corp and Lady Reveille.



I wonder if I can get my whole head in here?

Precious Kate








I LOVE this one, it's such a classic Andrew face!



We got a surprise visit from Lady Rev!


The BOB came in handy today since we walked to/from the stadium
We busted out the choo choo wagon for trick or treating and the kids had a blast playing in it before hand.


If you know Pa, this photo is hilarious! He was just holding this puppy for a moment for our friend, I promise it's not his. Ha Ha!

Family Photo in front of "The Scahwee Kitty Cat"


The Whole Crew

Love that mane, Ben!

First time ever to trick or treat, they went on in uninvited to nearly every house but they figured out the handing out candy concept quickly.


The "Trick or Treat Express"


Gotta Love Granny Becky!

You had to watch Andrew, he is a bit of a candy addict and he would keep grabbing handfuls of goodies at every house until I could pry him away

Ben slept through his first trick or treating experience, SO sweet!

The girls wagon

I don't know about you but October 2009 was a blast but extremely exhausting! I have tons and tons more pictures from various activities over the last two weeks I need to post but since today is Halloween I thought I'd just go ahead and post today's pictures.

You were a great time October, but I'm ready for you to be over with! I won't miss your piles and piles of candy all over my house mocking my will power and turning my children into sugar monsters!! See you next year!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love how even the Mazda in the photos is Aggie maroon. Cracks me up! Cute photos. I must know where you got the toddler tractor! Would love to surprise DH by getting one for Joanna for Christmas.

Lynn said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time today! Everyone looked so cute!
Know that I'm continuing to pray at this end!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Marilyn said...

Hi Lindsey,

All the kids looked so cute! Your little guys are growing up so fast...they are AMAZING! God is doing great things in their lives and yours, and I know he will continue. They are such a testimony to the power of God.

We'll be praying for Andrew's tests and that he continues to perservere...with such an amazing attitude. One that most adults would struggle to maintain.

We love you all and miss you so much!

Hugs,
~ Marilyn T'seed