Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And the winner is . . . . .





Miniviolet

Congratulations to you!!

If you didn't win I would still highly encourage you to consider adding My Tot Clock to your Christmas list, it is such a great product, you won't regret it!

And a BIG thanks to everyone who entered! It was really cool to hear from so many of you that have been reading for a while that I didn't even know about.

I'm SO thankful that there are so many people out there that care about my boys and have prayed for them through out this journey!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Praying hard that all goes well tomorrow! You're in the Lord's Hands!
Psalm 31:5-8: Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth...but I trust in the LORD. I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Thankful that the Lord knows all the whys and that all things are in His hands! Praying!
Isaiah 55:8-9: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
John 3:14-17 ¶And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Prayer Bears
My email address