Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ben's Special Day

I'm way overdo on this post. We had the honor of celebrating the baptism of our nephew Benjamin Lee. It was a very special day and the whole family joined together. Adam & Andrew dressed in their Sunday best, ties and all. Ben was just perfect and smiled the entire time. He is the best baby! Praise the Lord for bringing this joyful child into our family, what a gift he is to us all!




ALL the cousins

I feel very old now that we have a kids table at family gatherings again and my children are sitting there instead of me!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Always such a special time! I love it when the babies are baptized!
Hope this beautiful Gospel passage gives you comfort! Praying!
Titus 3:4-6 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray in Seattle!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

This passage is going to be in Ed's sermon on Sunday. Wanted to share it with you. Praying so very hard at this end!
Philippians 4:19-20: “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm here praying!
Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Prayer Bears
My email address