Sunday, November 15, 2009

A little of this, a little of that

A few more pictures of Adam's nose injury. It was SO swollen it hardly had any shape to it.



Rub a Dub Dub

A half time parade

Enjoying the gorgeous weather yesterday at the ranch


Andrew has really made some progress on his trike and does well pedalling down hill

Working really hard

Granny got a push motorcycle and it was a big hit!

Off roading and exploring





We attended three basketball games in three days! Today the Lady Aggies upset Duke in a real exciting match up, WHOOP!

Andrew was singing Old King Cole with Granny

I LOVE this sweet face!

You can tell that Adam's face is almost back to normal, he still has some nose bruising but added a black eye on his right eye from where he collided with Andrew a few days ago. I think he needs to wear his Lightning McQueen helmet all the time!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great photos as always! So glad Adam's looking better! Hope that's it for the injuries!
Am here praying!
Psalms 27:1, 4-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Rachel said...

That motorbike is too cute! I'm glad Adam's nose is looking better!!! Thanks for the tips on ADD/ADHD!

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayers!
Psalms 27:7-9 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me...thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Oh my goodness....POOR ADAM!!! Hope he's feeling MUCH better. Poor guy :(