Saturday, November 07, 2009

More October Fun

These photos sets should finish up October for our family.

First up are from a fun afternoon at Lauren & Blake's. The kids painted with their hands and feet, I think they enjoyed the squishy slimey paint under their feet.


Are they sweet or what?

Fun with the Wagon




These pictures are from a Halloween party at Kaylie's house. The kids had fun wearing their costumes and eating goodies.

Adam & Lauren, can't keep these two apart.

Whoa, Hubba Hubba!

My Two Turtles



The boys wore their Buzz Lightyear costumes to their school Trunk or Treat party. Sadly I was under the weather so I had to stay home instead of coming to the school. So fortunately some of the other moms took pictures of my kiddos for me. Thank you!












What a cute pair of Space Superheroes!

Adorable Class!!

October was such a blast!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

That's a lotta kids! Looks like they all had a lot of fun!
Praying right now!
Psalm 121:5-8 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

I don't think Sarah got a pic of James' face...didn't tell you that he had a bink in his mouth when it happened and it broke it.
Always here praying!
Numbers 6:24-26: The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Prayer Bears
My email address

cat said...

Oh those turtle costumes are just sooo cute!

Lynn said...

Know that I'm here praying!
Isaiah 43:1-3a: But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

The Lord knows everything that's going on and is always there, working. I'm here praying!
Hebrews 4:13-16 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Prayer Bears
My email address