Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High; to declare Thy loving-kindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness by night... For Thou, O Lord, hast made me glad by what Thou hast done, I will sing for joy at the work of Thy hands. How great are Thy works, O Lord!
Psalm 92:1, 4-5

Earlier in the week we gave Hudson & Jackson their long belated birthday presents, Cars suitcases just like A&A's so the boys all decided to take their Cars for a drive around our street.



Gammaw, PeePaw, Amy & Stevie came to our house to celebrate Thanksgiving!


To Infinity & Beyond!!!!

I'm SO very thankful to God for these two precious lives, their happy hearts, sweet smiles, healthy bodies, soft kisses, joyful laughter and every moment that I get to be their Mama.


A Delicious Meal

The boys devoured their personal pumpkin pies from Aunt Dana



Getting Ready for the Big Game

Adam played ball with the big boys






The boys got an awesome early B-Day gift from Gammaw & PeePaw, their own Roller Coaster!

On the way to the Aggie - tu Game

Uncle Stevie

Aunt Amy

My Lil Aggies



















We may not have won the game but I was really proud of our 49-39 showing against an undefeated #3 ranked team.
We almost had them, Ags!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great pics as always but the one I like the best is that acrobatic move...arms out, balancing on the feet! That's amazing!
Know that I'm continuing to pray!
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying as always!
Galatians 4:3-6: Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Lamentations 3:22-26: It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
Prayer Bears
My email address