Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Trees and Such

The boys are obsessed with this Christmas Village/Train we got from Target. They can't keep their hands off it!

Resting in the church nursery


Showing off how strong they are ;-)




Decorating their own tree


This shows their ingenuity and team work. I looked out the window and saw them turn their tricycle into a two man bike ;-)

Our Tree

I love their soft jammies, wish Carters made them in grownup sizes!

This photo was right after he jerked down one of those very heavy metal stocking holders on his head. He's SO tough, it left a huge knot.


Don't pull on the stockings guys!


I told them it wasn't a real candy cane but they had to find out for themselves!


Hope you are enjoying this wonderful Christmas Season!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

But of course they'd pull on the stockings and try out the candy canes! That's what boys are for!
Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! Just a caution on those heavy stocking holders - our two year old pulled one down a few years ago on Christmas morning and the hook hit him right under the eye, he needed stitches and could have lost his eye if it had been 1/2 inch higher, said the doc in the ER - we don't put our up anymore, not until the kids are older anyway...

Lynn said...

Praying hard in Seattle!
Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 46:10-11 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address