Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with Ganny & Pa

Christmas afternoon we headed to the ranch to have Christmas with Ganny, Pa, my brother & his family and my sister and her family. We lucked out and had beautiful weather! This was a blessing because Granny surprised all the kids with an assortment of ride on toys that will stay at the ranch for them to use when they come to visit.

Adam hopped right on a big plastic 4 wheeler and took off like he was 16. The serious look on his face made me a bit uneasy! I kept trying to keep him in low gear but he insisted on "going wheeely fast". Next time I'll bring our bike helmets out. Even though these are all plastic battery operated toys, they sure look a lot like the real thing. Andrew was a bit overwhelmed by so many screeching vehicles whirling around that he spent most of the time in my arms or riding in the wagon.

Us kids got my dad and Wii and Beatles Rock Band so we all had a fun time playing the drums, guitar and singing. Adam especially took to the microphone, I couldn't get him to put it down. He takes everything so seriously, it's a hoot. Even Granny got in on the Wii action.

Cute Cousins in Red

Waiting with anticipation for their surprise!

I told them to cover their eyes, notice how Andrew covered his mouth, LOL!

Cutie Pie Kate

He's supposed to still be two?




Luke & Adam


Kids & Cars Everywhere! Notice how Andrew is about to dive out of the wagon behind Granny's back (it's not actually moving)

Ganny & Pa with their brood of little ones


Our Annual Family Self Timer Portrait 2009, it came out pretty good this year!



Time for More Presents!!


Lauren got a karaoke machine and it was a big hit with all the kids. Andrew was so cute and shy with the mike.

Adam was all business

Lauren 6 going on 16

Trying out their bounce back racers


Time for the Beatles in Concert


Lauren & Pa sing a duet

Andrew loved playing with the babies

Adam was Lauren's singing sidekick all day

The arm motion cracks me up!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalm 71:5-8 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
Prayer Bears
My email address