Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wedding Weekend from the Boys' Perspective

While Daddy was off doing groomsmen stuff in DFW the boys and I had fun entertaining ourselves in the Big D. The first night we stayed with our friends Greg & Lacey and the boys had fun chasing around Toby, their dog and camping out in their sleeping bags.

The next day we went over to Uncle Stevie's place


Then before the wedding we found this fun indoor park in Southlake where the boys had a good time getting some of there energy out.

We road in a cute train



Adam road a mechanical zebra










The boys "played" puttputt golf for the first time











When we got back to the room after the wedding the boys were sacked out!


Back home. This is Andrew working on his fine motor skills by peeling an orange (which he won't eat)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! Look at all the fun they had!
Praying as always!
Psalm 61:1-4: Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address

cat said...

They too had a great weekend.