Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding Weekend

We spent the weekend in DFW celebrating the marriage of our special friends Natalie & Spencer. It was nothing less than magical! Every detail and event was just so beautiful and personal and fun. I felt like I was attending a fairytale wedding out of a movie or something. Kenny was a groomsmen and he was quite handsome ;-)!

Gorgeous Church!

Rehearsal Time





The Rehearsal Dinner was in the Speedway Club overlooking Texas Motor Speedway. It was the nicest rehearsal dinner I've ever been too. The atmosphere and food were both amazing and Spencer's Uncle did all the floral arrangements which were stunning! These were the prettiest flowers I've ever seen!






Kenny & I with the Bride & Groom

These next photos are from the wedding reception which was also incredible. Everything from the food to the band was awesome! Plus more gorgeous floral arrangements, Spencer's Uncle is very talented.


















My photos just don't do justice to the flowers. This arrangement was huge!


The boys got to come down (we were staying at the same hotel as the reception) for a brief appearance and enjoyed checking out the band and eating the delicious cake.



Excited to take candy with them back to the room




When the bride & groom departed, they were followed out by the band playing "When the Saints go marching in". Pretty cool!


Thanks Natalie, Spencer & your families for a fabulous and memorable weekend. We wish you ALL the best!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Those rehersal dinner arrangements are so BEAUTIFUL! I love them. You look very pretty too. i think we should start crashing weddings on the weekends for entertainment. They are always so fun!

Lynn said...

Love the pics! Beautiful wedding!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalm 91:1-2, 4: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust...He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Beth said...

Yay for Spencer and Natalie!!

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalm 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Prayer Bears
My email address