Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter Fun

We came home from CO last Thursday but here are some photos from our last few days in the mountains.

Playing with the helmets, safety first!


Adam waiting his turn to bungee jump

Andrew staying warm in the stroller




To Infinity & Beyond!!

Another gondola ride



They LOVE their cousin Kate

We celebrated my birthday with a yummy ice cream cake!

Showing their muscles


31 Years Old and Feeling Quite Blessed!

This is what happens when you are stuck inside for too long with your 6 year old female cousin, a nice ponytail on top of the head. He seems to be enjoying this do' a little too much!

Oh No, not a head band too!

There were 5 in the bed and the little one said . . . .



One last gondola ride to close out the trip












I hope they always love each other this much!




On the way to the airport!


Oh my goodness, my baby looks SO grown up!


On the way home from the airport we got to visit our puppy dog Bailey. Remember her? She's been away at puppy dog school but will be coming home at the end of the month. Isn't she pretty??

Home Sweet Home!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

And yet another thing that would terrify me...bungee jumping. These boys are going to have an amazing life and they're not going to be afraid of anything!
Christ suffered in our place that we might have the hope of Heaven! Always praying!
Isaiah 53:11-12 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm here continuing to pray!
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
Psalms 39:12-13 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were. O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
Prayer Bears
My email address