Friday, February 26, 2010

Custom Shirts Update

We are receiving such good feedback from the St Patty's Day shirts that we've decided to offer a girl version as well. We are still taking orders for both! As a "Thank You" to everyone who has placed an order, you will be entered once for every shirt purchased for a chance to win a custom Easter shirt.

Girly St P's Shirts $15:


A few previews of what we are working on for Easter:


We are also taking orders for Personalized Birthday shirts, You choose the Style, Font, & Fabric, $20 each


Other custom designs available (price varies)


Most shirts are available in boys, girls, or onesie style.

Thanks so much for all the interest, we are having a blast!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

These are all adorable!
Praying!
Psalms 27:13-14: I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

They are so cute! I hope you get lots of orders!

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Prayer Bears
My email address