Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Personalized St Patty's Day Shirts

Dana & I made St Patrick's Day t-shirts for our kiddos and we had tons of Shamrock fabric left over so we decided that we will make and sell shirts just like the ones below for anyone that is interested, while materials last. They will be $15 (plus shipping if you aren't local). Leave me a comment with your email address (I won't publish your comment) and the size (I can get girl style shirts and onesies too) and the name you want. Or you can email me directly. If this goes well we will probably do this again for Easter.


Three weeks until St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, you're good!!!!!!!!!!
Always praying!
Psalm 71:14-16: But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

please order one for madison. size 2t. thks debbie