Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow Day!!

I don't know what the deal is but in the 5 years since Kenny & I have been married, I've seen more Texas snow than I did in all my previous years living here. But I certainly won't complain, there is just something magical about those fluffy flakes when you don't get to see them too often!

Dana bought the boys some bunny masks to decorate at her house and Adam really enjoyed it!


Mister Focused

I can already tell Easter is going to be so much fun this year, Andrew had a blast playing with all the plastic eggs Dana has

He did a little decorating on his mask

They were SO excited to go play in the snow









Oh No, cold fingers!!

That night I made a fire in our fireplace and roasted marshmellows for the boys

It was their first time to eat them and they were a hit!

Daddy has been working out of town nearly every week so he missed out on all our snow day fun. We missed you Daddy but we really love it when you come home!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Global warming, haven't ya heard?
You call that a snowfall?! ;o)
Lifting up prayers!
Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

The Lord will always be there with you! And I'm here praying!
Romans 8:31-32 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Psalm 40:1-4a: I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust,
Prayer Bears
My email address