Friday, February 19, 2010

Three Year Stats

The boys finally had their three year well check ups and they are doing great. They had to get one shot each but they were real troopers. Everything looks splendid with the boys right now, they are doing so well.

Andrew is 29 lbs and 37" or
25% for weight and 50% for height
Considering we've had major feeding and weight issues over the last three years, the pedi is really pleased with his weight right now

Adam is 36 lbs and 38.25"
75% for weight and 60% for height
This little boy is built just like his Daddy!

I can't remember if I ever posted it here after posting it on facebook but Andrew's lymph node biopsies back in December came back as reactive nodes and not cancerous. PRAISE GOD!

We are so blessed with two happy healthy wild boys!


Look how grown up the kids look eating lunch together after gymnastics this week. I'm missing the babies!

Looking super grown up here too when Hudson & Jackson came over to watch the Aggies play basketball on tv.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Those are such wonderful numbers! I'm so glad the boys are growing and God is answering prayers! For a laugh...Alexis is 2 years older than the boys and she is only at 33 lbs! Adam has her beat! That made me smile. :-)

Lynn said...

Glad the boys are doing so well and thankful the nodes came back okay!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
I Peter 1:18-21 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carter and Addy's Mommy said...

The boys look fantastic! Isn't it crazy to look now and think that three whole years (and very scary years) went by and how great they are doing now?? I know I can't believe that my two toddlers were even those same 1 and 2 pound babies in the NICU! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

And, I hear ya on the "missing the babies" thing! :(

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
I Peter 1:23-25 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
Prayer Bears
My email address