Monday, March 08, 2010

Pee Wee Baseball

Adam & Andrew have started the PeeWee Baseball program through the Parks & Rec Department and enjoyed having Hudson & Jackson participate too. While Adam loved it Andrew had no problem declaring that "I no like baseball, I like BASKETBALL" and so he and Daddy spent most of the evening at the playground ;-).






Aunt Amy came to visit us straight out of the Bar Exam so we went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate.

Reading the boys most favorite book right now "Truckery Rhymes" (available at Target and a "MUST HAVE" for any little boy that likes trucks and bulldozers, etc)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

But Andrew! It's BASEBALL!!!!!!!! You've GOTTA love baseball!
;o)
Am here praying for your family!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

What words of comfort! Praying!
John 14:1-4: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
I Corinthians 15:54-57 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address