Friday, March 05, 2010

Spring Sneak Peek

Last week we had the first semi-spring day following rain and snow and the boys were SO excited to spend sometime outdoors. Daddy worked out of town all week so we were happy to have some company with our friends Hudson & Jackson. My boys just adore them and in fact Andrew has started to pretend to "be" other people for the first time and he is always pretending to be Jackson. He'll say "I'm Jackson, Mama!" and then Adam says "And I'm Hudson" and then they say "Mama, you Miss Sarah!" They are too funny!

First we met at a park and it felt so good to be outside














Then we went to their house and had a picnic dinner in a teepee, can't beat that!

Then after a bath (with 5 boys in one tub but it was too chaotic so we didn't get any pics) we put on some borrowed jammies and went out for some yummy ice cream.

The days are long and stressful when Daddy is away for several days so Thanks Guys for a making our day such a blast!

2 comments:

Its Me! said...

Looks like a twin-riffic time! Hope to see y'all when we come down this summer! (May 27) for about three weeks!!!

Love Ya!

Lynn said...

So glad you're getting some better weather! I see the sun come out and I have to go out and be in it!
Still here lifting up prayers!
Psalms 18:30-32 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Prayer Bears
My email address