Monday, April 05, 2010

March of Dimes 2010

Thanks to so many wonderful supporters, Andrew & Adam's Team has raised nearly $12,000 for the March of Dimes over the last two years to help further and fund research to prevent premature birth and birth defects as well as improve the outcomes of those born with these issues.

We will once again be walking in the March for Babies this year on May 1, 2010. We would love to have you join our team and walk with us. Or to support the March for Babies in honor of Adam & Andrew if you are so inclined. I know with the economy being so tough right now that not everyone is in a position to give to charitable organizations. But if you are able, we would be so grateful. Even small donations are wonderful and really do add up.

Thank you and Thanks to the March of Dimes!

5 comments:

Kierstyn said...

From someone who has just this year seem the effects of premature birth (even just a little early :-)) and birth defects, THANK YOU! I'm so thankful and proud of families like yours.

Lynn said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Lamentations 3:24-26 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Grammy Jane said...

What living, breathing miracles these little ones are. Praise God! Thank you for sharing them with us. Congratulations on exceeding your March of Dimes goal. It is such a good cause.

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Zephaniah 3:17: The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalm 130:5-6 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
Prayer Bears
My email address