Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Disney Day 4

Thursday was our last full day at Disney World. It was so sad that things were already coming to a close but we were excited to spend the whole day back at the Magic Kingdom. We all wore our matching shirts from the Pixie Stitch Boutique =-). It was fun to get compliments all day and people asking us where we got them. Too funny!

Since we'd already been to Magic Kingdom twice, there were only a few rides left that we hadn't yet done. So we went and rode Goofy's Barnstormer, the Railroad, the big Paddle Boat ride around Tom Sawyer's Island, and the Astro Orbiter. Amy and I rode Space Mountain which isn't as awesome as Rockin' Roller Coaster but still a fun classic. After that we went and re-rode all our favorites including Buzz Light Year, Tomorrowland Speedway, the Teacups, Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's Flight, "Purple" Dumbo, and Haunted Mansion.

It was really great getting to ride so many rides because the kids were crazy for the rides, that was all they wanted to do and they didn't want to stop for lunch or go back to the room for a nap but we managed to get them to do both. Sadly our last dinner was a total dud at Ton'y Town Square Italian restaurant, don't make plans to eat there! The only good part was still being in the park for the fire works!

Andrew and Panda Duke were ready to hit the park




Riding High on the Astro Orbiter


Race Cars!


On the Paddle Boat Ride








My favorite part of the day was seeing the boys' faces when they saw the Fireworks Show at the end of the day. They were mesmerized!





What a great end to our last night at Disney World. So sad that our trip had to come to an end!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great pics as always but oh wow! Look at the fireworks ones! That one in particular!
Praying right now!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Always here praying
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

You're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Ephesians 3:14-19 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Prayer Bears
My email address