Monday, May 10, 2010

Disney Day 5

On the 5th and final day of our trip we ate breakfast at Chef Mickey's and finally got to meet the Mouse himself along with precious Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, & Donald.


Goofy decided to help Adam eat his waffles


"Goofy goofed me up!"





It's Pluto!



And my absolute favorite of all was Minnie Mouse!





After breakfast we did some shopping and then loaded the bus for the airport.

Andrew loves his remote controlled Monorail

Our Disney trip came to an end but our memories will last much longer! I'm so thankful for what a blessing this trip was!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

How did you fit so much in that trip?!
Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalm 86:11-13a Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. For great is thy mercy toward me...
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how they have grown! Beautiful boys, you have. I'm looking forward to taking my two to Disney next year. :)

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Isaiah 30:18-19 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him. For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address