Friday, May 14, 2010

March for Babies

On May 1st Adam & Andrew participated in their third March for Babies. I'm so proud of everyone that has sponsored or walked with us as I know we have all contributed to such a worthy cause. Adam & Andrew are proof of all that the March of Dimes strives for and I'm so grateful that we can give back to this organization. Thank you to everyone that has participated with us one way or another over the last three years.

This year we remembered to bring our four legged friends along and they enjoyed all the festivities.

Ben's first March


Granny & Pa
Gammy and her boys
Our little 4-some

Every year, seeing our family and friends Marching in their team shirts is such a moving and visual reminder for me of the prayers and support for our children over these last few years. We are so blessed to know such love.


Hudson, Adam, & Andrew


This finish line in sight!

For the first time ever, Adam & Andrew walked the final part all on their own. What a triumphant moment for them!

Go Andrew Go!



Adam & Daddy


So proud of himself!


Andrew perfecting his batting skills


Adam goes to bat for premature babies!

Face painting




Checking out their poster






This was the first time Adam & Andrew really got to participate in the activities and they really had a fun time.

Thanks to everyone for helping us reach our goal!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Sorry I couldn't donate this year...had a rather large pay cut at this end and we're still trying to adjust. There are so many amazing causes out there and want so badly to be able to give to them all. Glad it went so well and you made your goal!
Continuing to pray!
Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lacey_hammerlun said...

Now being a mom....i can't imagine everything you have gone through. You are my hero. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day and i really enjoyed all the Disney pictures! Give Adam and Andrew a big kiss from Rory. :)

Kim and Scott said...

Adam and Andrew brought tears to my eyes as they raced across the finish line. We are so proud of you, boys!

Lynn said...

This passage is so very special. We have such assurance of our salvation! Eyewitness testimony! Praying!
I John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Prayer Bears
My email address