Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pizza Party!

Recently we got to celebrate Kaylie's Third Birthday. She had such a fun party where all the kids got their own adorable aprons and made their own pizzas for lunch and then played on the awesome bouncy slide.


Lots of Kiddos!

One at a time?

Chefs Adam & Andrew








Birthday Girl!



Are those quadruplets in the matching shirts?


Nope, Must be Quintuplets ;-)!

Mmmmmm cake!



Put several three year old boys in a trampoline for an instant cage match

Chef Ben


Kaylie, thanks for inviting us to your super fun party!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Okay, so have I been in a grand baby fog or what? I just noticed that there's NOTHING on Andrew's leg! When did he get the cast off?!!!!!!! WOOHOO! How's he doing with it off?
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalm 71:5-7: For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Psalm 71:14-16 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayer right now!
Isaiah 63:7-9: I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
Prayer Bears
My email address