Monday, June 07, 2010

Memorial Weekend Part 1

We had a really fun Memorial Day Weekend!

The boys were so excited to get a visit from their precious friend Aubrey and her parents. It had been forever since we'd seen them so it was really great that they were able to come and spend some time with us.

Look who got into Daddy's shaving cream!



Everyone wants to snuggle with sweet Aubrey!

She wrapped Kenny around her finger!

Pajama Time!

Everybody Dance!


Ring around the rosie!


Precious!



We spent time enjoying the beautiful weather!


Daddy and Adam










Awwwwww . . . . . . . . . . . .

So sweet!!


This guy flew over us in his homemade lawnmower/fan contraption. Adam was very worried and thought he might crash down on us. "Where's the scary guy go?" he kept asking. It was a bit creepy to see him come down low and take pictures of the property.

Time to say goodbye, we hope you'll come back again soon!


6 comments:

Kierstyn said...

What a pretty little girl! Kenny's face is so sweet in the picture where she's hugging him. :-)

Lynn said...

Not likin' that guy going over your house in that thing, and especially with him taking pictures! Is that even legal?
The shaving cream cracked me up. It didn't get in their eyes?
And that amazing water slide, water area is in your back yard, right? I wanna come visit! Don't worry...they never let me outta here...
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Kristen said...

We had a wonderful time with ya'll!! Cant wait to do it again, not so far apart this time.

Carter and Addy's Mommy said...

Looks like a blast! I know I've seen those pictures before, but where is that pretty water/pool/lake area? It looks gorgeous and like tons of fun! What is it exactly? lol

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 40:16-17 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified. But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm still here praying!
Psalms 40:1-4 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
Prayer Bears
My email address