Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Weekend Part 2

We spent Memorial Day at my parents house with our cousins. It normally seems to rain here on the holiday every year but we lucked out and had gorgeous weather this year!

Enjoying a movie with cousins

Lauren, Adam & Luke go for a tube ride




Andrew rode the tube with me but he preferred to help Uncle Casey drive the boat



Adam was so proud of himself for swimming in the lake

Andrew thought it was funny but he had no desire to join them

But he sure enjoyed swimming in the pool

Beautiful Kate

She tested out our Pixie Stitch tutu for us

Oh my Gosh, Adam you look JUST like your daddy!






"Mama, we workin SO hard!"


See the look of pure joy on Andrew's face? He's breaking a rule and he knows it, that boy is going to be a challenge!



They worked so hard they totally passed out and didn't even wake when I transferred them to their beds!



The End!

4 comments:

Larry and Heidi said...

I am just amazed how quickly time passes. Your boys have grown so much. I have been keeping up but posting has been another story. Glad to see that everything seems to be going well with you and your family....BLESSINGS!!!

Lynn said...

Andrew breaking a rule? Surely you're wrong! Andrew would never do such a thing!
The Lord will always be there to get you through whatever you have to face. Praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

What amazing words of comfort! Praying!
Revelation 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Ashley said...

The boys are so cute, love their shirt and plaid shorts! Adam does look just like his daddy, to funny! Thank you for sharing!

Blessings,
Ashley