Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to Texas


The boys were invited into the cockpit before our flight left. This is the second time they've gotten to do this and I think it might have been the same super nice pilot because it was the same flight back in January and this never happens to us on any other flights. He must have young grandchildren because you could tell he loved having them in there.



Pilots are so handsome!

It was hard to get off the plane back out into the heat! My parents are so tired of the heat they are headed back to CO for ten more days, I'm so jealous! I already miss my Mom, it seems like she just got back. I know they are looking forward to a few days of mountain fun in a quiet house with no grandkids running about!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

They look good in the cockpit! Maybe someday, huh?
Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address